Wednesday, April 22, 2009
SC09 Newsletter for April
The SC09 conference has released their latest newsletter with these headlines:
* Technical Panel Proposals Now Due May 1
* Submissions Now Open for SC09 Storage Challenge
* Website Assists International Attendees
* Student Cluster Competition - Ready, Set, Go!
* SC Education Program Announces Summer Workshops
* SCinet Releases Call for Circuits with May 29 Deadline
* Bio-Computing Thrust to Showcase Amazing Applications
* Share Your Interests with Colleagues at SC BOFs
You can subscribe to future issues.
Posted by Rich at 3:48 PM